Re: [nsp] what cisco 7206 adapter is this?

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 21:27:43 EDT

        A few years(jobs) ago, we had a pop in a building where the dacs was
so far away that the pa-t3/pa-2t3 would not supply sufficent power
all the time and we'd see circuit errors periodically.

        we did not see the problem with other hardware including a
BPX15 and DL Ext CSU. I wouldn't use the pa-t3 if you're not within about
100m [cable distance] of the equipment. Someone can speak up if the
recent hardware doesn't have this problem. just my experience..
the equipment was a few floors away in a tall building....

        - Jared