RE: [nsp] MPLS

From: Duane de Witt (duane.dewitt@sbs.siemens.co.za)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 13:08:37 EDT

Thanks to everyone who replied.

The setup is in fact using ISL for VLAN's. I had to add mtu 1600 to all
switch ports and mpls mtu 1508 to all isl router interfaces. Everything
seems to be working now, including the MPLS VPN portion. BTW, the mtu
1600 was used on a 3524 Catalyst.

Now for another question: Has anyone ever configured NAT for VRF's on a
single 7140 so that the VPN networks can get to the internet? According
to Cisco it does work, but as usual there is no documentation to be
found.

Thanks a ton