[nsp] FlexWAN & MSFC mapping

From: George Stylianou (georges@is.co.za)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 15:32:43 EDT

Hi,

Anyone know how to do the following or if its possible.

We have 2 Supervisor cards with MSFC's and would like to run them
separately. We also have a FlexWAN card. When the one msfc is reloaded the
flexWAN is mapped to the other MSFC. How do we make it switch back to the
orignal MSFC without reloading the one that the FlexWAN is currently mapped
too.

Thanks
George

George Stylianou
Network Engineer (CCNP)
Internet Solutions
Tel: (+27 11) 283 5427
Cell:(+27 83) 325 6894
Fax: (+27 11) 283 5401
E-mail: georges@is.co.za
Web: www.is.co.za

"This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally
privileged and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use,
distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also
notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the e-mail. When
addressed to clients of the company from where this e-mail originates ("the
sending company ") any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject
to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable terms of business or
client engagement letter . The sending company does not accept liability for
any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or from the
accessing of any files attached to this e-mail."