SV: [nsp] OSPF Stub Area's flag

From: Erik.E.Johansson@skanova.com
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 06:04:36 EDT

Hi,

The implementation of OSPF (maybe only Cisco implementation) forces you to set all to stubrouters if
you are configuring stub-area.

Neighbor routers will not form relation (adjacency) with
each other if they do not agree on this bit in the Hello
packet. That means they will not exchange routes if they haven't
agreed on this.

Cheers,
Erik