Re: [nsp] Weird PPP problem with NM-8AM in 2610

From: Niels Bakker (niels=cisco-nsp@bakker.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 18:58:56 EDT

* Aaron@Cisco.COM (Aaron Leonard) [Wed 12 Jun 2002, 00:36 CEST]:
> Wrong. V.34 supports speeds from 2400 bps through 33600 bps.

I'm getting confused here. Maybe when falling back to lower speeds when
the other end is also V34 and connecting at 28800 doesn't work; but I
suppose not when talking to a V22bis modem, then it'll have to speak
V22bis to it, right?

> Aaron (who keeps a copy of V.34 on his desk) (admittedly buried rather deep)

If the thickness of that documentation approaches anything like the
average standards document from the same standards organisation, then
I fear your desk if that document manages to be buried on it.

Regards,

        -- Niels.