[nsp] BGP load balancing depends of bandwitdth

From: barney - SPAMs (mb@profinet.sk)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 15:09:30 EDT

Our company have connectivity from two independent ISPs, ISP A and ISP B. Both links are 10 Mbps fullduplex

Border router is Catalyst 6509 with hybrid IOS Version 12.1(11b)E.

My problem is that almost whole traffic is going across ISP B, and very small traffic is going across ISP A.
My configuration:

router bgp 11111
 no synchronization
 no bgp fast-external-fallover
 bgp log-neighbor-changes
 network 1.1.0.0 mask 255.255.224.0
 network 2.2.0.0 mask 255.255.224.0
 neighbor 7.7.7.7 remote-as 2222
 neighbor 7.7.7.7 filter-list 3 out
 neighbor 8.8.8.8 remote-as 3333
 neighbor 8.8.8.8 ebgp-multihop 4
 neighbor 8.8.8.8 update-source Loopback0
 neighbor 8.8.8.8 filter-list 3 out

1.1.0.0 and 2.2.0.0 - our networks
7.7.7.7 - neighbor of ISP A
8.8.8.8 - neighbor of ISP B

I want to configure load-balancing between ISP A and ISP B depends to bandwitdth. Could someone send example of configuration ?

PS: sorry for bad english :-)