RE: Syntax checker for Cisco config files

From: Scott.Keoseyan@BroadWing.com
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 11:30:26 EDT

Cisco used to make something called Netsys Baseliner for Windows that did
this... I don't know if it is still available or not or whether it is even
supported anymore. It was supposedly an offshoot of the full-version of
Netsys. I assume the full-version, along with the network modeling
component, probably did this as well, but for just syntax checking, I think
the full version would be a little pricey.

-sak

 +++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
document.+++