[nsp] Tacacs+ error

From: Elijah Kagan (elijah@netvision.net.il)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 02:25:07 EDT

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this question.

Anyhow, I am running tac_plus daemon with some modifications (version
F4.0.4.alpha+heas) as may be found at shrubbery.net.

>From time to time the daemon stops responding and I get below errors in
the log:
tac_plus[pid]: <router> tty2: fd 2 eof (connection closed)
tac_plus[pid]: Read -1 bytes from <router> tty2, expecting 12
tac_plus[pid]: Error <router> tty2: Null reply packet, expecting CONTINUE

Any suggestions on what might be the problem?

-- elijah