[nsp] Re[2]: [nsp] is it possible to have multiple HSRP Standby IP's????

From: Ryan O'Connell (ryan@complicity.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 09:25:19 EDT

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 06:17:49 -0700 Dan Friedman <dan@phunnyguy.com> wrote:
> uh ...not to interrupt...but how do i get off this mailing list.....my
> address is nowhere to be seen and while what your talking about makes for
> intresting reading, some of which i do actually understand...though very
> little...i was wondering what we can do to get me off of this discussion
> group list?

Try sending a message to cisco-nsp-request@puck.nether.net with
"unsubscribe" in the subjcet from the address at which you're receiving
list mail.

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan@complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines, I'm just learning new things with the passage of time