Re: [nsp] Cisco to Bay Vlans

From: Deepak Jain (deepak@ai.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 17:30:04 EDT

Why not just convince the 5500 that the systems in the VLANs on the 350Ts
are part of _its VLAN_. It need not have physical connectivity to them to
remap them as such. The only downside is that you push the VLAN overhead
to the 5500, which (knowing how small the 350Ts are) is probably not a
bad thing.

Deepak Jain
AiNET