Re: [nsp] Fast Mem on an RSP4

From: Vijay Bollapragada (vbollapr@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 11:32:25 EDT

Fast memory on the 'show mem' display is not the same as Packet memory on
the RSP (MEMD)

The fast memory (128K) is carved out of main memory and is used to store
IDB data structures, It is no big deal if we run out of fast memory,
processor memory would be used.

Hope that clears the consusion.

Vijay