Re: [nsp] 12.0.6.3T

From: Basil V. Dolmatov (dol@east.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 00:24:43 EDT

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Michael K. Smith wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> Anyone have any experience using this software rev for RSP, Enterprise-VIP,
> or any of the IOS releases close to this. I have been told this is what I
> must use to enable ISL, HSRP and CEF at the same time, but I'm a little
> leary about moving out of the 11.1.x-CC train.
>
> Any insights, thoughts and/or rants are greatly appreciated.
Looking through Bug Navigator at CCO any version after 12.0(4)T seems
quite unstable with a lot of unpleasant bugs, leading mostly to router
crash. Seems it was major software redesign between 12.0(4) and 12.(0)5,
and, as usual, a lot was broken during the process...

I would refrain from usage of this version.

> Mike

Basil (Vasily) Dolmatov CCNP-Security, CCDA
East Connection ISP, Moscow, Russia. (http://www.east.ru)