[nsp] Firewall Question

From: Ken Reiss (kreiss@PortONE.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 21:28:07 EDT

Hello,

I know I have seen a sample firewall access-list config on here, but
(after hours of looking) I just cannot seem to locate it.

Does anyone have a basic firewall config that they use. This is just
for a small office with no servers.

Thank you for taking the time to help.

Ken Reiss.

PS - One other quick question: I use an 804 to dial-into our isp.
Occasionally, I need to test another 804 by dialing directly to it. Any
idea how I do that on my 804? Everytime I try, my 804 tries to create a
PPP and do pap/chap with the other user. I just want it to come up in a
'terminal' mode. Thanks again! Ken.

--

************************* Kenneth A. Reiss PortONE Internet, Inc. 160 Chapel Road Manchester, CT 06040 860-722-3000 860-533-0033 Fax: 533-7225 *************************