Re: [nsp] 12.0.6.3T

From: Charles Sprickman (spork@inch.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 11:23:45 EDT

Out of curiousity, has anyone here made a move to 12.0.5T1 from an 11.x
series and seen snmp stats on the FE interface go away...

Any ideas? I'd give you the specific OID I'm hitting, but this is mrtg,
and I'm not really sure what it's querying.

And where are you all getting 12.0.6T series from, anyhow? There's a fix
for a naughty snmp crash-the-router bug in there...

Thanks,

Charles