[nsp] is set weight usafull to announce backup route??

From: pankaj (pankaj@worldgatein.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 06:58:37 EST

Dear friends,
I have connectivity from two different multihome provider( PROVIDER-A and
PROVIDER-B) now i have one IP block of /23 i have divided it in to two /24
networkA and networkB.
Now i want to annouce netA to providerA and backup of that to provider B.
and netB to providerB and backup of that to providerA.

should i do it using weight attribute.
My proposed solution is as follow , will it work????

router bgp myas
neighbour ip-providerA remote-as A-AS
neighbour ip-providerA route-map AS AOUT out
neighbour ip-providerB remote-as B-AS
neighbour ip-provider B route-map AS BOUT out
network IP-networkA mask-networkA
network IP-networkB mask-networkB

route-map AOUT permit 10
    match ip address A