Re: [nsp] MC3810 DSL Bridging Problem (IRB)

From: Jay Stewart (cosmo@olywa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 19:17:48 EDT

Yes, we also used this same device for ATM DSL Bridging with USWest
DSL (over 150 PVCs) without any problems as well. I've upgraded the
OS since then, however, and USWest uses Cisco 675's for DSL, and not
the FlowPoint routers, as COVAD does.

Jay Stewart
Vice President
Olympia Networking Services - "The Northwest's Premier ISP"
http://www.olywa.net