Re: [nsp] ip verify unicast reverse-path

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 13:03:35 EDT

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 12:55:27PM -0400, jlewis@lewis.org wrote:

> Searches for ip verify unicast reverse-path at CCO turn up nothing. Is
> there IOS for the 2500 series that supports this command? If so, is it
> stable? Same questions for the entire AS5[238]00 access server line.

Don't know about the 2500, have you tried recent 12.0(x) or 12.0(x)T
code ?

In VERY recent 12.0(x)T cef switching is supported on virtual-access
interfaces, and 'ip verify unicast reverse-path' works there too.

We have some of our AS5300's running 12.0(6.5)T2 with 'ip verify unicast
reverse-path' enabled, we havn't seen any major problems with this
release.

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS4261-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark DataNet, IP section (AS3292)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.