[nsp] Venues to sell decommissioned Cisco Hardware

From: Dave VanAuken (dave@hawk-systems.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 11:33:42 EST

We recently replaced a few of our smaller physical POPs with virtual ones, and
have some 6 month old Cisco hardware in perfect working order (Boxes, manuals,
the works) that we are now looking to shed. We are not forcasting redeployment
of this hardware, and as such we are looking for places where we can offer it up
for sale. For example,

Cisco AS5300, Octal T1/PRI Plus High Speed Serial, 1 Carrier Card, 4 modem cards
(12DMM) 48 modems total. Was handling 400 users without issue when we took it
offline.

Am not sure that this list would be the appropriate venue, but am looking for
ideas where other admins might look online when it comes to Cisco equipment.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Dave