[nsp] How to balance traffic between lines

From: JosepLlena (jllena@agmglobal.net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 10:56:04 EST

Hello,

How can I balance traffic between two offices with two or more lines ?

One LAN in each side and two or more lines E1 to connect them. We want to
balance traffic and obtain high availability, avoiding problems when one of
them goes down.

Anybody has got any experience with this ?

I?ve read something about "Deterministic Load Distribution" in Cisco?s
website. I ?on?t know it that applies in this case.

Thanks a lot,

_josep