Re: [nsp] How to balance traffic between lines

From: Rafael A. Reta Rodriguez (rafareta@icave.com.mx)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 11:14:37 EST

One of the concepts is called inverse multipexing, you would love to read
Cisco's "Alternatives for High Bandwidth Connections Using Parallel T1/E1
Links" ( http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/ifaa/pa/much/tech/althb_wp.htm
).

If you are focus on HA, you must firs consider that both E1's have totaly
diferent ways, not only different carrirer.

Mexican Saludos

Rafael Reta