Re: [nsp] Compatible Fast Ethernet Module for 2651?

From: Jason Mealins (jmealins@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 17:29:46 EST

Thanks for the input, It really is unfortunate that
there isn't a certified compatible 10/100 module for
the 265x. Interesting side note though, I went out and
checked out the 2651 that I thought had the 100BaseTX
module in it, and it indeed does and is plugged in and
operational, the IOS version is 12.3 IP Plus, the
module was from a 3600 series, so who knows. Probably
just going to go out and get an NM-1E.

Jason Mealins

time