Re: [nsp] Couple of CEF oddities

From: Alan Hannan (alan@gblx.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 13:20:20 EDT

  You're assuming that there is an obvious,
  rationale, easily explainable reason why
  performance of a suboptimal implementation
  works better on one box than another.

  The reason, while unknown to me, is likely
  due to a complex, non-obvious problem.

  It could have something to do w/ mesh-ed-ness
  of scope of external routes.

  Again, I dunno, I just run IS-IS and don't
  have to deal with these issues.

  -alan

Thus spake Sean Butler (sbutler1@tampabay.rr.com)
 on or about Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 01:02:42PM -0400: