Re: [nsp] cisco configuration

From: Brian (signal@shreve.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 11:57:27 EST

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Dhiman Barman wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to boot and configure a cisco router 7000 series, IOS
> 10.3(8). How do I get into priviledged mode after booting it ? What is
> the password ?
>
> Thanks,
> Dhiman

I doubt anyone here is going to know the password to your router, that is
something you should know, or whomever maintains it.

If you need to get into privledged mode, and do not know the password,
then you will have to perform a password recovery on the router. Got
www.cisco.com and in the search box type "password recovery". Click on
the second link that comes up, this will instruct you how to do it.

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036 e: signal@shreve.net
Network Engineer p: 318.222.2638x109
ShreveNet Inc. f: 318.221.6612