Re: SV: SV: [nsp] VRF routing / smaller boxes?

From: Bruce R. Babcock (bbabcock@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:54:53 EST

The feature is officially called: Multi-VRF CE
First supported in 12.2(4)T
CCO has descriptions and cfg's posted.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/2600/prodlit/1575_pp.htm
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/2600/prodlit/
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/3600/prodlit/
The Feature Navigator issue has been reported and is currently being addressed.

-Bruce