Re: [nsp] Cisco AS gear dial-out

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 16:19:45 EST

isdn call interface Serial0:15 number

in 12.0(x)T

There seem to be some bugs with this on PRI's currently, but it works on
BRI's (not that i helps you).

I'm about to open a case based on this.

/Jesper

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 04:02:47PM -0500, jlewis@lewis.org wrote:
> Is there an easy way on a Cisco AS5200 or AS5300 to attach to a B channel
> and attempt to dial a number to test isdn dial-out? i.e. on a PM3, I
> could "attach S20\natdt5551212\n" to dial out. Is there anything as
> simple in IOS, or do I have to create a dialer interface?
>
> I need to test some PRI to see if they have dial-out and if so, look into
> setting up dial-back.

> Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*| Spammers will be winnuked or
> System Administrator | nestea'd...whatever it takes
> Atlantic Net | to get the job done.
> _________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS4261-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark DataNet, IP section (AS3292)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.