[nsp] OT: Re: [nsp] test

From: fingers (fingers@fingers.co.za)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 09:23:08 EST

Hi

> test

I'm sorry, I normally don't respond to stupid messages, 'cos then I'd be
sending a stupid response, but I just can't help it.

What are you trying to test? That you can send mail? Do the few thousand
odd recipients of this (or any other) list have to endure this? Is it
really worth it?

If you're testing your mailer filters, isn't it easier (besides bouncing
yourself a message if your mailer supports it) to just wait for another
message to arrive from the list? If you're testing if you can send to the
list, why not wait until you've got some actual content you wish to send
others, and not just let them know that your mailer works?

all flames more than likely deserved, but I just had to get that out

--Rob