Re: route-map logic

From: Rick Payne (rickp@rossfell.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 12:16:49 EST

--On Wednesday, February 13, 2002 12:05:11 -0500 Jared Mauch
<jared@puck.nether.net> wrote:

> IMHO cisco should provide conditional continue support to
> proceed to the next statement in the route-map

I added this to Zebra ('on match continue' or 'on match goto n' where n is
greater than the current stanza) a long time ago. I'd suggested it to
several folks at Cisco at the time, but nothing happened.

I guess it may be a problem for them on things like policy routing.

Rick