Re: [nsp] 4700 ISDN BRI module config Q

From: Stephen Balbach (stephen@balbach.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 16:04:00 EST

I had the same problem on 12(5)somthing on a 804. Workaround was to use
the autodetect command.. it will scan all possible SPID combo's based on
the phone number (not spid) used in the "isdn spid" command. Strangly it
finds the correct spid and syncs up even though the same statically
defined spid doesnt work.

        Stb