[nsp] Linux on the Cat6500/7600 -- Looking for Beta Sites

From: AYR Beta Program (beta-request@ayrnetworks.com)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 23:18:15 EST

Do you know the Cat 65xx/ 76xx?
Do you know Linux?

If so, we would like you to join our beta program.

We're AYR Networks. www.ayrnetworks.com

We've ported Linux and Zebra to run on the Cisco 65xx/76xx.

If you're stuck wondering if Native Mode or Hybrid Mode is the
way to go, let us further confuse you by giving you another option.

For now, we're still in beta stage, so everything's not 100%, but
we're looking for beta sites to help prioritize our development
efforts.

If you're interested, please check out our site, and our
whitepaper. http://www.ayrnetworks.com/whitepaper-01.html

We're looking forward to hearing from you,

Joel Krauska
AYR Beta Program