Re: [nsp] FE port in I/O Controller of 7206VXR

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 13:06:35 EST

On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 09:01:13PM +0300, Dimitri Sidelnikov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to make FastEthernet port in I/O Controller of 7206VXR work at
> 10Mb speed?

No, for some reason Cisco has chosen no to support this, even though it
would be easier when initally loading the correct software before
installing ...

/Jesper

--
Jesper Skriver (JS4261-RIPE), Network manager
Tele Danmark DataNet, IP section (AS3292)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.