Re: [nsp] FE port in I/O Controller of 7206VXR

From: William Chu (wwwchu@itsd.gcn.gov.hk)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 22:05:20 EST

The FE port on the 7200VXR I/O Controller is a pure FastEthernet, therefore
it only runs at 100 Mbps. However, you can switch between half or full
duplex.

Please see if you can move a workstation from 100 Mbps to 10 Mbps and free
up a 100 Mbps port for your 7200VXR since most workstation's NICs support
10 and 100 Mbps.

Regards,

William Chu
Technical Manager, CCIE #1247
Network Infrastructure
Information Technology Services Department
E-mail: wwwchu@itsd.gcn.gov.hk