[nsp] Generating link availability reports

From: Cybelle Suemi Oda Oyama (cybelle@rnp.br)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 14:48:50 EST

Hi,

I would like to generate link availability reports based on cisco log
information (I have already configured a loghost using syslog-ng, and the
routers to send their logs), and before I start programming, I would like to
know if somebory else has already done a script like that (as I´m not much
familiar with script language). Just for information, we are already using RRD
to generate utilization reports and Netview to monitor the backbone (so if
there is programs based on information given by this software, I appreciate to
receive informations about that too).

Thanks for any help,

        Cybelle

Cybelle Suemi Oda Oyama cybelle@rnp.br
Centro de Engenharia e Operacoes Fone: +55 19 3787-3300
Rede Nacional de Pesquisa Fax : +55 19 3787-3301