[nsp] IOS train for multicast

From: Pete Kruckenberg (pete@kruckenberg.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 12:47:49 EDT

I have been a semi-satisfied customer of the the 12.0S
(12.0.16-S3, 12.0.19-S1, 12.0.21-S1) IOS train. However,
during the last 3 weeks I have come across two bugs related
to multicast that have required upgrades (waiting for the
patch to 21-S1 right now).

I picked the IOS S train because Cisco has focused it on IP
backbone providers. I assume that includes backbones that
run IP multicast, but I wanted to double-check.

What IOS release trains would you recommend for an IP
multicast backbone?

Thanks.
Pete.