RE: Netflow Collecter and analyser

From: RAFAEL ASES RAMON (rases@landata.payma.es)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 07:51:43 EDT

Hi all,

I think you should run Netflow collector and analyzer on Solaris and the
Java client to display the statistics,.. on a Windows workstation. Before to
run the java client you must start the display server. It should be
automatic when the solaris machine is started but sometimes you must start
it manually. We're using this config and don't have any problem.

Rafa.