Re: net::telnet:: Cisco module

From: Gert Doering (gert@greenie.muc.de)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 04:10:54 EDT

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 04:34:47AM +0000, Tejal Shah wrote:
> Is anybody using cpan net:telnet:cisco module to
> interact with routers ? ? ?

Yes.

> I need help on configure that i m not familiar with perl.

You might also want to check out the CPAN "telnet::cisco" module. It's
based on Net::Telnet but adds all that you usually need to interact with
Ciscos (Prompting, "term len 0", etc.) - I have not actually used that
one, but read the documentation, and it looks good (plus has lots of
examples).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de