NAT Question

From: Kenny Long (kennyl@mail.csolutions.net)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 10:24:03 EDT

Group,

I currently have one public IP address available to me, and I have that set as the ip address for a dialer interface. Behind this router is only one host. I need a way to have all TCP and UDP traffic NATted to this particular host (lets say 192.168.54.2), while all other IP protocols remain at the router. The reason for this is that I am playing with IPv6 and need to have a tunnel between my router and the remote sites router. I believe this is possible with route-maps, but I dont know the syntax. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Kenny Long