[nsp] Memory that can be used in a Cisco Router

From: Joe Lin (jlin@doradosoftware.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:26:14 EDT

For upgrading Cisco routers in test-lab scenarios, I am hoping to save
some money by buying compatible memory that is not cisco-certified. I
don't mind running the risk of having to have to reboot a locked-up
router.

The cisco boxes I am curious is 75xx, 72xx, 4700, 36xx, 16xx, and 25xx..

It looks like they mostly use standard 72pin simms. Are there anything
special about them I should be aware of?

Thanks

-joe