Slightly off topic Newbridge question.

From: Neil J. McRae (neil@COLT.NET)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 08:27:26 EST

I was wondering if anyone on this list has their Cisco's connected
to Newbridge 36170 kit? We're trying to figure out which SNMP OID
to poll for a VCC on a ATM circuit to get In and Out cells so
we can plot usage on a VCC. We're running 3.1 of the Newbridge software.

Unfortunetly Newbridge have been fairly useless at getting us
any information regarding this, we got something that works on
version 2.2 but the same oid returns null.

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae C O L T I N T E R N E T