[nsp] 7500 mamimum throughput

From: jay (jroughan@mail.CATtechnology.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 17:35:32 EST

I have a question regarding the maximum aggregate bandwidth that a cisco
7507 with dual 4RSPs & roughly 256 megs can handle. The notes indicate
that dual 1.067 gig backplane can serve up 2 gig aggregate & I am
wondering if anyone has experience at what the 'actual' limits are?
Also, is there a site that benchmarks Cisco, Foundry, Juniper, etc

...btw
I heard from a friend that the 6500/ 6000 catalysts switches that are
marketed as gig switches will actually handle only 400 meg max.