[nsp] VOIP ringing tone

From: Steven Godfrey (steven.godfrey@intechnology.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 09:49:04 EDT

Hi,
I'm running a trial using Cisco 7910 connecting to a 2651 in Keyswitch mode to provide the Call Manager functions.

On the Keyswitch router I have configured dial peers to route the call to VOIP gateway connected to the PSTN. When I make a call
from the 7910 and the other end answers the ringing tone continues on the side of the 7910 during the call.

I have tried applying the call progress/connect indicators to the dial peer but the ring continues. The ring also continues if the
other end is engaged or the number etc is incorrect.

Any idea would be appreciated, I have included the config below:

interface FastEthernet0/1
 ip address 172.16.24.133 255.255.224.0
 duplex auto
 speed auto
 no cdp enable
 h323-gateway voip interface

dial-peer voice 207 voip
 description ***LONDON 0207 CALLS WITH 9 TO ACCESS***
 destination-pattern 90207.......
 progress_ind setup enable 3
 session target ipv4:192.168.32.10

keyswitch