[nsp] Catalyst 2924m-XL-DC

From: Karl Clapp (kclapp@gwi.net)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 17:09:55 EDT

Good Day Folks!
  I am in the midst of trying to find a piece of hardware for a Catalyst
switch. I have been working with Cisco on this (and still am), but I
wanted to get a general point of view.
  We are using a Catalyst 2924M-XL-EN-DC. On the back, where the DC plug
is, you are suppossed to have a "terminal block plug". This crimps the
wires and then plugs into the DC unit. Welp, funny thing is, is that I
dont have mine :-). Cisco cant seem to find a part number, let alone claim
to make them, and says you can get one at a RadioShack or any general
electric store. I am awaiting a callback from Cisco to see if they have
any spares floating around, and maybe they could ship me one..
  My question is, do you folks have any, or have a certain company you
order your "hard to find" Cisco parts from? Just a general question, no
need for a long train here... :-) Thanks for your time!

For a link to the actual part:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/c2900xl/2924dc/2924dc.htm#xtocid288939

Thanks,

Karl Clapp