RE: [nsp] CCIE certification track?

From: Iwan Thomas (iwan@uk.cw.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 07:38:05 EDT

thanks for all the feedback. The general consensus seems to be that r&s is
the most generic and 'useful', although security has its' advocates.
Security does touch on MPLS VPNs, but interestingly it's the only one of the
three that does.

It does of course depend on what one's experience and role are....

Off to think ;-)