[nsp] AW: Newbie Question about measuring utilization!!

From: Arie J. Gerszt (arie@gerszt.ch)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 15:51:49 EDT

Hi Phoram

Use for example MRTG (you'll find it on google) which is quite standard for
such
purposes. It queries the router with SNMP, normally every 5 min's and draws
graphs,
which can be configured very easily and nicely.

It is way more convenient than sh int :)

Don't forget to apply ACL for SNMP readonly accordingly... (often forgotten)

Regards
Arie