[nsp] cross-VRF NAT's

From: kevin graham (kgraham@dotnetdotcom.org)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 08:04:51 EDT

I'm looking at using the multi-vrf or 'vrf lite' functionality to untangle
some boxes that are doing both vpn/private and external routing. Tying
interfaces and routing processes to a given vrf seems straightforward
enough, but what I haven't seen detailed anywhere is how (or if?) one goes
about nat'ing between vrfs.

Anyone have pointers on this? ..or will things just magically work if an
interface in one vrf is nat inside and another nat outside (I don't really
see how this would work, but *shrug*)

thanks.
..kg..