Re: [nsp] eBGP multihop - how to count?

From: Stephen Gill (gillsr@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 11:48:20 EDT

Consider the loopback as being routed, thus the ttl is decremented
since they are not on the same network. IE. Source IP of the packet
shows up as the loopback IP, not the directly connected interface, and
Dest IP of the packet shows up as the remote loopback IP, not the
directly connected interface.

-- steve