Re: Syntax checker for Cisco config files

From: Przemyslaw Karwasiecki (karwas@ifxcorp.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 11:21:26 EDT

I believe that even if such think exist it will not be able
to perform full syntax check, as this is heavy dependent on
IOS version/Hardware configuration.

How to validate if object like FastEthernet3/0/4 exist?
How to validate if LLQ config is valid in the context
of ATM interface?
Etc, etc,....

Przemek