RE: [nsp] c1900 FCS errors

From: Travis Pugh (tpugh@br20-excha.conres.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 12:36:10 EST

bunch of ndd commands will allow you to hard code port speed and duplex:
listing follows

Enjoy.

Travis

Good, Fast, Cheap: Pick any two (you can't have all three).

Port Speed / Duplex Settings:

Port speed and duplex should be hard-coded on both the switch and the
server. Sunsolve docs give two methods, one using /etc/rc2.d/S99 and one
using /etc/system.

/etc/rc2.d/S99:
ndd -set /dev/hme instance 0
ndd -set /dev/hme adv_100T4_cap 0