Re: port-channels and OSPF

From: Andre Chapuis (chapuis@ip-plus.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 06:48:37 EDT

Tito,
I also had (almost) this issue with:
2x 7513 b2b, /30 addresses, ip ospf network point-to-point
The routers deliberately changed from full-duplex to half (!) and ospf got stuck... Changing to ip ospf network broadcast helped a little bit, but anyway i went away from Port-Channel there.

Never seen problems with Port-Channel between 7513 and Cat6500, what we als have

André

Andre Chapuis
IP+ Engineering
Swisscom Ltd