RE: [nsp] Cisco 2621 and MPLS

From: carlo manuel r camus (carloc@asti.dost.gov.ph)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 02:54:47 EDT

Thanks, we have 2600's at the PE's, using a mix of FR and ATM, would
this be possible? I've seen the feature set tables for 12.2(8) and
there's MPLS but mostly for the routing protocols used in MPLS VPNs,
we're not sure if the absence means it can't act as ingress/egress
device.

Many thanks.

carlo

Carlo Manuel R. Camus
Advanced Science and Technology Institute
C.P. Garcia, UP Technology Park Complex
1101 Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: +63 2 4351071 Fax: +63 2 435 1052
http://www.asti.dost.gov.ph