[nsp] Cisco OSPF MIB+traps (RFC 1850)

From: Timothy Brown (timothy.brown@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:34:15 EDT

Cisco claims in:

        http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/126/ospf_config_snmp.html

that:

'...The latest version of the OSPF MIB is RFC 1850 OSPF Version 2. SNMP
traps are defined for OSPF in RFC 1850. RFC 1850 is not supported
on Cisco's implementation of the OSPF MIB.'

Can anyone provide some insight on when Cisco will support this?
Furthermore, will Cisco soon support other protocols that they currently
do not send traps for, but have MIBs defined for traps in the RFC?

And I probably shouldn't ask this, but if you know if competing vendors
who provide this feature, please send mail to me in private.

Best regards & thanks in advance,